Wrong and Holla

Benjamin Barrett bjb5 at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Thu Mar 4 18:34:25 UTC 2004

I think that accent must be the identifying marker that sets it apart from
the more normal use Larry Horn cites. It includes a sense of being
aggrieved.

The accent I think is also why I think of the use of phat, and why I felt
from the first time I heard "wrong" that it was a faddish use doomed to die.

Benjamin Barrett