Re:       Undergraduate front-clipping (was 'mo=homo)

Sun Mar 7 21:11:33 UTC 2004

Some of these (if my memory is correct) are found in Richardy Semour's
article on college slang (at Duke University) that was printed in PADS in 1966 or
1965. Another place to look is in Connie Eble's work on American college slang.

I don't have either book with me at my present location.