Cut the Mustard (1898); Love You Beans & Rice; Milk, Milk, Lemonade

Sam Clements SClements at NEO.RR.COM
Tue Mar 9 04:29:40 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <Bapopik at AOL.COM>
\> MILK, MILK, LEMONADE,  AROUND THE CORNER FUDGE IS MADE--979 Google hits,
518
> Google Groups hits

I remember this as one of my first 'dirty' jokes, probably about the
mid-1950.

I can't recall the exact words, but something about point to your genitals
while saying 'lemonade', then  "go around the corner, get your hot dogs
here."

Same thing, I think.

Sam Clements

It might have been something like "xxx, xxx, lemonade, beer, go around the
corner get your hot dogs here"(while pointing at your posterior).