That is so dick!

Wed Mar 17 02:16:28 UTC 2004

Here are the results of a Google search for "That is so dick!"

"That is so fuck!" turned up only one example, and I couldn't read it because
the blog would not open.

==================
I can't interface with my friends when I want to vent, or when they want to,
and I can't return the favor. It costs me money and time, and that is so dick
of me. And thinking this way is making me cranky and emotionally unbalanced.
My social life has come to an absolute halt.

http://www.agendacide.com/minutes/archives/000495.php

love is suicide
     by myke on 04.05.02
... so, today is already awful... i like woke up thinking it was like 11 but
it was actually 8... i didn't want to get up that early... i really just
wanted to make this day as short as possible... i had one of "those" talks with
jenn last night and she basically made me want to cry... she's been leading me on
and i didn't know that's what she was doing... i was like "well why have you
been like constantly touching me and wanting to be all over me?" and all she
could say was just "i dunno, i just missed it"... that is so dick... and then i
got upset because jenn is heartless and didn't even care about what she had
done to me and i got mad and hung up on her and smashed my phone into a million
little pieces by throwing it on my balcony... i just wanted to cry but there
were people at my place last night so i just had to suck it up... well, no
sense sitting here feeling bad for myself... hopefully i'll be going out tonight
with this girl jamie... i guess we'll just play it by ear...

http://www.halfwaytheresucks.com/journal/03.htm

2003-11-16 08:48:05

Joe the Asshole

Last night after my last entry, I went over to Becca's
place because I was bored and her and Joe asked to come
hang out over at my place so I said sure. And there was no
weirdness between Joe and I but I didn't want to think
about us having sex and long story short, I went to bed
and left those two out there and next thing I know, this
morning Becca is calling me saying that Joe left last
night when she was passed out and she had noticed that
last night he was in Patty's room (none of my roommates
are here this weekend) and he was looking through stuff.
So I'm mad Becca didn't say anything to him, but her
excuse was that she was just so drunk and this morning she
had to wake up early and walk home to take the Praxis
test. And so I went to Patty's room and noticed that Joe
had taken her bottle of Darvocets and that is so dick. ...

http://www.my-diary.org/read/body.phtml?entry=539532565

Debbie: Was it too dirty for you, Q,
2002-08-10 - 9:44 p.m.

Hey All What's Up

I'm in Rochester, NY right now. I'm hanging out at my aunt's right now for a
few days and then I go back up to Buffalo.

Wizarped on Wednesday. I can't wait.

Yo as much as I love it here in NY, I can't wait to get back to Tally. So
much fun there.

Actually that's not the reason. Mary Beth will be back in Tally. It's weird
now. I never used to be like this. If I even start to think about I get all
sick to my stomach. Not in a bad way though. Like I miss seeing her kinda a way.
Ugghh this all sucks.

I think I need to ask her out before I give myself an ulcer or something.

Lets see. I'm trying to get high as all hell but, it is really not working.
Like it's not the first time I've ever smoked but, I smoked so much yesterday.
Like me and my friends did a blunt, like 5 joints, and 3 or 4 bowls and I
still got nada. They told me it was good stuff too. They said they were fucked up
but not me.

I felt a little something actually. I was sitting in this kids beanbag chair
next to his big ass speakers. For a while I felt a little like I was floating
on the vibrations but, that was minimal and thats the only out of ordinary
feeling I got.

Greg called me ball-less. Haha

Lol thats funny.

Yo lots o people have been coming to my website from gregs. I can check on my
sitemeter. Man greg you best hope nobody I know is comin over or I'll do ...

absolutly nothing. You could whoop me any day of the week. Plus I'm a
pacifist.

I watched this show that was like a reverse View. It had a ll guys talking.
They were talking about women and journals. One of the guys talks about how he
would read his wifes journal at all cost. I think that is so dick. ...

http://crazy-ol-tom.diaryland.com/020810_82.html