Fwd: Why name "Madison" so popular for girls?

Alice Faber faber at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Thu Mar 25 03:34:38 UTC 2004

"The Bridges of Madison County" was published in 1992, and the movie
came out in 1995.

Alice Faber                                             faber at haskins.yale.edu
Haskins Laboratories                                  tel: (203) 865-6163 x258
New Haven, CT 06511 USA                                     fax (203) 865-8963