That's the way the cookie crumbles (1955)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 29 07:31:47 UTC 2004

   APS Online just went down for the night.  That's the way the cookie crumbles.
   I had posted 1956 for the crumbling cookie, but it crumbles earlier on Newspaperarchive.  Them's the crumbs.

(WWW.NEWSPAPERARCHIVE.COM)
Independent Record - 11/27/1955
...wnw SCRATCH, 6ETA JOB? BUTTHATS THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES. IT JUST SO HAPPENS LOOKING..
Helena, Montana   Sunday, November 27, 1955  709 k

Waterloo Daily Courier - 4/5/1945
...Delicious chocolate flavor covered COOKIE CRUMBLES 1 Per Package 83 California..
Waterloo, Iowa   Thursday, April 05, 1945  717 k

Zanesville Signal - 10/5/1956
...mop flops." And now: "That's the way the COOKIE CRUMBLES." We'll be very much..
Zanesville, Ohio   Friday, October 05, 1956  868 k