Brand naming kids

Anne Gilbert kebara at COMCAST.NET
Mon Mar 29 15:30:42 UTC 2004

David and all:

It's quite possible that kids called "Saran" may "really" be Sarah Ann, but
the parents have a choice. . . "Saran" may sound more "feminine" or "new" to
some parents.  But if you name a child Lexus, as the Detroit Free Press says
seems to be h appening, then I think you are really "calling  up" the brand
name of the car..
Anne G