Travishamockery or Traveshamockery

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri May 14 02:50:27 UTC 2004

TRAVISHAMOCKERY--132 Google hits, 1 Google Groups hit
TRAVESHAMOCKERY--145 Google hits, 0 Google Groups hits

   It's a travesty and a sham and a mockery!  All in one!  Coined by a clever
Miller Beer tv commercial, but I wish the Bud horse had time for rebuttal.

(GOOGLE)
al Pole: travishamockery
... 4 maja 2004. travishamockery. "it's a travesty, and sham, and mockery...
it's a travishamockery!". "burglefrickle". Posted by frugalpole ...
emergingjournal.com/frugalpole/archives/000052.html - 6k - Cached - Similar
pages

(GOOGLE)
VoteMillerBeer.com > TV and Radio
Choose Miller for President of Beers. Join the campaign. Watch TV ads. Start
a taste debate at a Miller Taste Challenge. Participate in polls and much
more. ...
www.votemillerbeer.com/tv.jsp - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

Miller - President of Beers - Travishamockery (2004) 0:30 (USA) ...
... adgrunts." -Scmiddty. Sorry but, you are not authorised to view story
"Miller
- President of Beers - Travishamockery (2004) 0:30 (USA)". In ...
ad-rag.com/110446.php - Similar pages

(GOOGLE)
http://log.ninthworld.net/
Advertising genius.
"This whole thing is a travesty and a sham and a mockery! It's a
traveshamockery!"
"No making up words."
"Burgleflickle!"
It's not often that a beer commercial amuses me that much.
Posted by Marissa at 03:01 AM | Comments (0)