Lexical Database Software

Imran Ghory imran at BITS.BRIS.AC.UK
Mon May 17 11:11:37 UTC 2004

On Sun, 16 May 2004, James A. Landau wrote:

> So, I will modify your request to the ADS list to read: can anyone help Mr.
> Wilton find free or cheap pattern-matching software that will be apprpriate for
> a lexical database of citations?

I've considered developing software for handling citations in the past,
but it's been fairly low down on my priorities lists as I've only had to
deal with a few hundred citations.

I might get around to developing it if other people are also
interested in using such a piece of software. What features do people
think would be useful in managing a citations database ?

Imran Ghory
--
http://bits.bris.ac.uk/imran