David Shulman--1999 article about him

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Wed Nov 3 22:19:52 UTC 2004

For anyone interested in material about David Shulman's life and activity, there's an article about him in _The Jerusalem Report_,  by Danielle Haas, May 10, 1999. pp. 46-47; title: "The Word Sleuth."
  The article contains a color photograph of him (p.47), and even though part of it appears on p. 46, there's enough on p. 47 to make for a good picture. If anyone writing an obituary is interested, I could have it scanned at my campus and sent to you; the technology people here assure me this is no problem.

Gerald Cohen