CP Time

Orion Montoya gorion at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 4 23:09:03 UTC 2004

On the other hand, when I was in Greece someone told me that when
Greek people are arranging to meet, they call it an "English
appointment" or an "English meeting" if it is important for the
conferees to show up at the actual time scheduled.  The implication
being that otherwise you'll show up an hour or so later.

But that is not American dialect, and I can't remember the Greek for
"meeting" to verify it now.

O.