"Brain" as Slang for "Oral Sex"

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Sat Nov 6 02:51:08 UTC 2004

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 05:43:49PM -0500, Wilson Gray wrote:
> But why "demeaning to women," especially? Don't they also get brain?
> Men don't feel demeaned when they give women brain. So I've heard.

While _head_ can refer to either fellatio or cunnilingus, I've
never seen _brain_ (or _skull_, for that matter) refer to the
latter. And I do think the expression is fairly widespread
now. Perhaps there's an example of 'cunnilingus' out there,
but if it exists, it must be pretty rare.

Jesse Sheidlower
OED