"Brain" as Slang for "Oral Sex"

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Sat Nov 6 19:59:25 UTC 2004

On Nov 6, 2004, at 9:51 AM, Dennis R. Preston wrote:

> -----------------------
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       "Dennis R. Preston" <preston at MSU.EDU>
> Subject:      Re: Fw:      Re: "Brain" as Slang for "Oral Sex"
> --------
>
>> I was just about to haul off and write in about the loose-penned
>> failure to distinguish between "ain't had no" and "didn't have no."
>
> dInIs
>
> PS: Wilson, don't write in and tell us about "ain't have no" =
> "didn't have no." I'm assuming Thomas Paikeday does not send us
> messages in AAVE (with preterite "ain't").

I won't. But, for the record, "ain't have no" is *way* younger than I
am. The use of _have_ sounds really "wrong" and "pseudo-learned,"
compared to "ain't _got_ no," which is, of course, the "correct" form.
[No, I don't intend for this comment be taken seriously. I'm jes funnin
wit chawl.]

-Wilson

>> correction: "didn't have" should read "haven't had".

>>> far
>>> on