Followup: Re: "Brain" as Slang for "Oral Sex": fun with metonymy

Barbara Need nee1 at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu Nov 11 16:57:41 UTC 2004

I did not see the entire news report, but apparently Chicago buses
are showing ads with the headline: Read Books! Get Brain! and if I
saw it correctly, the illustration shows a shapely female from
behind, bending over a pile of books!

Barbara