more on heads, brains, and skulls

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Mon Nov 15 20:17:09 UTC 2004

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 03:08:05PM -0500, Laurence Horn wrote:
> At 2:59 PM -0500 11/15/04, Jesse Sheidlower wrote:
>
> I wonder if the penultimate posting below suggests that giving dome
> =/= giving head.

(i.e. "how to satisfy a man, whom we think is worth
satisfying....this includes giving dome, head, and love below
the belt")

I take it to be a list of synonymies. This is almost the
complete post from a message board, the topic under discussion
being whether black women like to perform fellatio. There's
nothing in the post or the rest of the thread to suggest that
there is a distinction.

I enjoyed the "whom".

Jesse Sheidlower