News flash: New location for ADS annual meeting

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Sat Nov 20 20:29:37 UTC 2004

It's official: the Annual Meeting now will be at the Marriott Oakland Center
City, across the bay from San Francisco.

For information on reservations, registration, and transportation, see the
website of our host, the Linguistic Society of America. You can go directly to

http://www.lsadc.org/annmeet/index.html

A strike at the previously arranged San Francisco hotel prompted this move.
Maggie Reynolds, executive director of LSA, has worked overtime during the past
weeks to make the change possible.

All sessions and times of ADS meetings remain as planned. I'll be posting the
full schedule shortly on ADS-L and sending it for posting on our website.

- Allan Metcalf, ADS executive secretary