radio

Dave Hause dwhause at JOBE.NET
Sun Nov 21 02:12:36 UTC 2004

Mine plays Bluegrass on Saturday evening, but broadcasts Mountain Stage at
6:00 PM (CST) Sundays and streams it on www.kumr.org
Dave Hause, dwhause at jobe.net
Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
----- Original Message -----
From: "Beverly Flanigan" <flanigan at OHIO.EDU>
To: <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 7:27 PM
Subject: radio

Hey, Bethany (and others),
If you want to hear Jorma Kaukonen (of the old Jefferson Airplane), Beau
Soleil, and more straight from Athens, turn on your local NPR station right
now--they're playing great stuff!  (Bethany has been to Jorma's Fur Peace
Guitar Ranch, near here, so she knows whereof I speak.)

I forgot to mention that this is on "Mountain Stage," a great show from
West Virginia.  I hope most NPR stations carry it.