"Strew, strewed, strewn"

Mon Oct 4 19:41:00 UTC 2004

Sean Fitzpatrick wrote:

 *I always thought East anything (except E. Germany) so cool. As a
Washington, D.C., native, I used to go sailing on the "Eastern Shore",
but I missed being "born and raised in East Virginia" by just a couple
dozen miles.  Maybe that's why I married a woman who knew how to make
Jim Malone's genuine, original, one-and-only, down-home, red-hot, East
Texas Bull's Death chili.
 <<<<<

        You should ask me,
        Me, me, me,
        Because I know.
        I used to live
        On the Eastern Shore.
        But men aren't men
        And women aren't women
        And people aren't people any more.

Not really relevant, but Sean's comment reminded me of it. Anyone recognize
it or care to guess before I post the source (in as much detail as I can
remember, which is not complete)?

-- Mark A. Mandel
[This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.]