"Strew, strewed, strewn"

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Mon Oct 4 19:44:58 UTC 2004

My feelings exactly. Don't you hate (it) [sigh! remember when the
presence of this "it" was so mandatory that no prescriptive rule
regarding its use was necessary?] when the language changes right under
your feet, so to speak, and you're forced to remember that your concept
of "correct" and "proper" English is based on that of 19th-century
writers, whereas we're now in the 21st century?

-Wilson