Slunt ("Best new dirty word used as a band name")

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 8 00:47:58 UTC 2004

SLUNT--13,999 Google hits, 342 Google Groups hits

A happy blend of "slut" and "cunt." Just what the world needed.

I was reading the sadly George Thompson-free "Best of NYC" issue of the
VILLAGE VOICE this week:

http://www.villagevoice.com/bestof/2004/detail.php?id=4401
Best new dirty word used as a band name -  SLUNT

Screaming sex with jagged guitar riffs, growling vocals, illicit lyrics,
ex-MTV VJ Abby Gennet, and a whole lot of leather, SLUNTprovide both an orgy of
sound and a new dirty word to use around the water cooler. The local foursome
plays grinding songs about gay cats, Siamese twins, and three-pump chumps,
before encouraging us to find our own fetishes.    -Nicole Smith

Check out the "turd words" site below.

(GOOGLE)
SLUNT
Official website of NYC band SLUNT!
www.slunt.net/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

Turd Words -- Definition of Slunt
... WORD SEARCH. Adult web search. Fart on Her. Spring Break Spy Cam. MILF
Quest. JOIN
MAILING LIST. Turd Words' Word: Slump Buster. Rating: (87 votes), 1,129 page
www.turdwords.com/viewWord. cfm?wordID=3236&lookLeft=true - 23k -
Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

(GOOGLE GROUPS)
Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 269, no. 4, 28 January 1994
... FP receptor. SO J-Biol-Chem. 1994 Jan 28. 269(4). P 2632. AU Slunt-HH.
Thinakaran-G. Von Koch-C. Lo-ACY. Tanzi-RE. Sisodia-SS. TI ...
bionet.journals.contents - Mar 28, 1994 by Dave Kristofferson - View Thread
(1 article)

Info/addresses wanted: SLUNT project
Does anyone know the current status of, or an particularly an e-mail address
for
the SLUNT project, as described in: _Computer Translation of Natural
Language_ ...
sci.lang - Jul 9, 1990 by Major - View Thread (1 article)In order to show you
the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries