Two seasons: winter and construction (1986); OT: photo

Tom Kysilko pds at VISI.COM
Mon Oct 11 18:55:13 UTC 2004

No citations, just recollections.  I moved from MN to the Chicago area in 1970
and returned to MN in Feb of 1982.  I do not recall either phrase in MN prior
to 1970 or in Chicago prior to 1982; however, the 'Construction' version was
prevalent in the Twin Cities when we returned.
--Tom Kysilko