"Cooper" redux

Sally Donlon sod at LOUISIANA.EDU
Wed Oct 13 13:05:17 UTC 2004

I'm coming late to this thread, but if you're talking about
Archie Manning's third son, he isn't a white Mississippian;
he's a white New Orleanian, born and raised Uptown.

A small point, but one worth making before we get too far
along in the generalizations. It has been my experience
that, except for those who share the Big River accent,
dialect is usually quite different between New Orleanians
and Mississippians.

sally donlon