The new Washington DC baseball team

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Fri Oct 15 14:30:46 UTC 2004

You're certainly right--I don't follow football at all. I don't know how I even remember any teams from the USFL--or even the USFL.
Fritz
PS OF course, in my first posting that should have been UNITED States Football League, not UNTIED.

>Also, I think the Washington Generals were also (besides playing
>patsy for the Trotters) a team in the Untied States Football League,
>weren't they, ca. 1985?
>Fritz

I think those were the New Jersey Generals, who played in the Meadowlands.

larry