Google Answers falls for "Big Apple" whores (AGAIN!)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 16 08:25:59 UTC 2004

This never ends. You do a good deed for New York City, and you're tortured
for the rest of your life.

Google will soon remove my answer to this (just as my other answer was
removed/censored). Maybe someone else can say the same thing?

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=412624

Question