Three D (Definitely Done Dancing)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Oct 17 09:56:08 UTC 2004

http://www.nypost.com/sports/sports.shtml
By GEORGE KING October 17, 2004 -- BOSTON — When it comes to the 2004 season,
the Red Sox are nine innings away from being Three-D. That's morgue talk for
stiffs on slabs, and translates into Definitely Done Dancing.

All the hits--and there aren't many--for "definitely done dancing" seem to
come from this writer in the New York Post.

FWIW: My ex-wife Jennifer Lopez has a current movie bomb about dancing.

(GOOGLE)
New York Post Online Edition: sports
... for everybody. But to borrow a cop's phrase for stiffs at a crime scene,
they are Definitely Done Dancing in the East. Mike Mussina ...
www.nypost.com/sports/yankees/28919.htm - Similar pages

artforum.com / TALKBACK
... html. police jargon. by the pound, 09.22.04 08:06 pm. 3-D. definitely
done dancing.
whatevea. by Jam Master Jareth, 09.22.04 09:01 pm. So ...
www.artforum.com/talkback/id=39896 - 45k - Cached - Similar pages

Baseball Musings: Yankees-Angels Aftermath:
... I thought the NY Post wouldn't pull any punches. Here's George King's
article on
game 4: The latest Yankee dynasty is 3-D, as in definitely done dancing. ...
www.baseballmusings.com/archives/001842.php - 41k - Cached - Similar pages

Baseball Musings
... any punches. Here's George King's article on game 4: The latest Yankee
dynasty
is 3-D, as in definitely done dancing. For an organization ...
pages.map.com/pinto/2002_10_06_BMArchive.html - 101k - Cached - Similar pages