"The worms they crept in"

Patti J. Kurtz kurtpatt4 at NETSCAPE.NET
Fri Sep 17 01:08:40 UTC 2004

I grew up in the late 1950's and early 60's in Pittsburgh.  This is
something I remember from long bus rides on field trips to the zoo and
other assorted places-- almost as bad as "100 Bottles of Beer on the wall."

Patti

--

Freeman - And what drives you on, fighting the monster?

Straker - I don't know, something inside me I guess.

Freeman - It's called dedication.

Straker - Pig-headedness would be nearer.