"The worms they crept in"

Ed Keer edkeer at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 17 13:31:29 UTC 2004

The Pogues have this on one of their albums (I think
it's If I Should Fall From Grace With God):

The worms crawl in and the worms crawl out
The ones that crawl in are lean and thin
The ones that crawl out are fat and stout
Your brains come tumbling down your snout

I'm missing some in the middle about teeth falling in
and eyes falling out or something.

Ed

--- "Arnold M. Zwicky" <zwicky at CSLI.STANFORD.EDU>