Shitballs; Disorientated; Useless Existence

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Sep 18 09:25:41 UTC 2004

A few interesting things from today's Gawker.com interview of "Angry" John
Sellers:

http://www.gawker.com/topic/the-5x5-interview-john-sellers-writer-021518.php
5. Word origins are interesting. In an interview you did with Jack Black, he
used the word "shitballs." Are celebrities the ones who invent new expletives,
or is this something ordinary citizens can do as well?

It should be noted that Jack Black coined that phrase after I whupped his
whiny, "The Neverending Story III"-starring ass in a best-of-seven thumb war. I
think most expletives worth knowing come from movies that have been edited for
television (best example: Repo Man's "You're all a bunch of melon farmers!"),
although in college my ordinary doctor friend Chris once yelled "jive-ass
fuckers" when his shower water suddenly went white hot. I use that one quite a
lot.

John Sellers' Top Five Hateful Things Occurring to Angry John Sellers at
3:19pm on 9/10/04

1. Yogurt breath
2. People who say "disorientated"
3. Dropping your toast on your bare foot to start the day, butter-and-Marmite
side down
4. Britney Spears' boyfriend
5. Ads like those on NPR and BBC America that have listeners or viewers
praising the very station you are tuned in to, as if you don't already know why the
hell you like their fucking programming

http://angryjohnsellers.blogspot.com/
WHY I'M ANGRY TODAY
"Why I'm Lame Today" is really, really stupid, too, Noodles. In the words of
the dearly departed Collective, return to your useless existence.
# posted by ajs @ 4:51:16 PM