Apology for encrypted ads-l message

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Sat Sep 18 16:23:30 UTC 2004

  Dear ads-l members:
  My apologies for the encrypted message I sent yesterday and then repeated this morning by pressing the wrong key in preparing to reply. Yesterday I intended to send my message only to Jim Landau but forgot that when I press "reply" I would be responding to the entire ads-l list. If Jim would send me his
e-mail address, I'll write to him directly. (When I recently switched from Eudora to Microsoft Outlook I lost access to almost all my earlier e-mails, including addresses).

   The encryption came about because I can send unencrypted messages to
ads-l only from my own computer (a Macintosh), and I sent my message yesterday from one at the university.  I'm finally going to try to get the tech experts on my campus to straighten this out. Meanwhile, the past month has been unusually hectic for me, and in such circumstances small errors tend to pop up unexpectedly.

 Again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this caused.

Sincerely,
Gerald Cohen