literature with lots of dialect

Marta Marciniak marta.elizabeth at MARCINIAK.NEOSTRADA.PL
Sat Sep 18 22:57:48 UTC 2004

Hello everyone,

I am new on this list. I have been a student of applied linguistics for 4
years now and I am currently doing some research on dialects. Can you
recommend any literary works containing lots of American dialect? I am
especially interested in post WW2 literature. I would like to concentrate on
cutting edge stuff like Selby or Burroughs, but any suggestions will be very
welcome. Please email me directly or send a message to the list. Thank you.

Marta