"There's an old saying..." (Part one)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 23 00:48:28 UTC 2004

More sayings, with the word "old" used.
(GOOGLE)

KeepMedia | Legal Affairs: There's an old saying in Colorado: You ...Home Legal Affairs 2004-07-01 There's an old saying in Colorado: You can steal my wife, but not my water. Should the state pour ...
www.keepmedia.com/pubs/LegalAffairs/ 2004/07/01/503855?extID=10026 - Similar pages
Ibiza News for March, 2003
... Less Loungers - 26th March, 2003 There's an old saying that Ibiza is the
place where you find what you're not looking for... No ...
www.ibiza-spotlight.com/news/2003/3_i.htm - 14k - Cached - Similar pages
HollandSentinel.com -Flower power: A consumer's guide 02/13/04
... at Greenworks. "There's an old saying in this business: Flowers are for the
moment," he says. Julia Ewan. photo: fridayhomes. A landscaped ...
www.thehollandsentinel.net/ stories/021304/fri_021304068.shtml - 57k - Cached - Similar pages
AlterNet: Bush Trips Over Democracy In Venezuela... There's an old saying in Chicago politics: Before you dance on someone's grave, be sure he's dead. ...
www.alternet.org/columnists/story/12943/ - 19k - Sep 21, 2004 - Cached - Similar pages
Ipecac Recordings - Pink AnvilIpecac Recordings, Pink Anvil. There's an old saying, if you throw a wet noodle into the air and it sticks to the ceiling it's done. ...
www.ipecac.com/bio.php?id=19 - 15k - Cached - Similar pages
Australian shepards: high energy, high maintenance... There's an old saying about the Aussie, "If it moves, the Aussie will herd it." While generally considered a dog better suited for adults than children, the ...
txtx.essortment.com/australiansheph_rmcw.htm - 8k - Cached - Similar pages
BBC - History - Discovering Roman Technology
... much as 1 in 6. 'There's an old saying 'I hear and I forget; I see and I
remember; I do and I understand.''. The result is that not ...
www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/romans/tech_02.shtml - 23k - Cached - Similar pages
The Bill... you what for! ", " There's an old saying that goes "If you can't grow it - mow it!" ", How like your character are you? " We're worlds ...
www.thebill.com/greenroom/greenroom_rouse.html - 46k - Cached - Similar pages
Old Vines
Old Vines, There's an old saying; 'wine is made in the vineyard, not in the winery'.
Like all truisms it contains more than a little wisdom. ...
www.foodandwine.net/wine/wine0022.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar pages
Build a Better Business: Service: Customers - Saying Goodbye
... There's an old saying that goes, "If you please one customer, they'll tell
a friend. If you displease one, they'll tell 10 friends.". ...
www.efuse.com/ebiz/html/customers_saying_goodbye.html - 29k - Cached - Similar pages
Newsroom: Press Releases
... whole arm waves. In China there's an old saying, "Good friends who live on
opposite sides of the earth live as neighbors.". More than ...
mitsloan.mit.edu/newsroom/2002-imba.php - 19k - Sep 20, 2004 - Cached - Similar pages
HEY REPUBS IF YOU'RE GETTING RAN OUT OF TOWN, MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A ...
... University. "There's an old saying - 'If you're being run out of town, make
it look like you're leading the parade,'" he said. Follow ...
www.madkane.com/wwwboard/messages/1118.html - 14k - Cached - Similar pages
Receipe for Good Communication,
... There's an old saying, "You never learn anything with your mouth open." Listening
to opposing ideas doesn't mean you have to agree with them. ...
www.healthinkonline.com/ modules/stress/communicating.asp - 47k - Cached - Similar pages
OrlandoSentinel.com: News
... There's an old saying that you should invest in real estate because "they're not
making any more of it." But that's not an issue for modern-day land dealers ...
www.orlandosentinel.com/.../growth/ orl-asec-paradise040603,1,1363800.story?coll=orl-news-growth-utility - 42k - Cached - Similar pages
Mother's Day Every Day - Christian Article
... There's an old saying that "when a woman delivers a child she has one foot in the
grave." This is as true now as when my mother and my wife went through ...
www.catholicplanet.com/articles/article77.htm - 7k - Cached - Similar pages
bundy030900
... Notes from Home column by Tamara McNutt Bundy. There's an old saying that goes,
''If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.''. ...
www.cincypost.com/living/2000/bundy030900.html - 36k - Cached - Similar pages
Monster.com.hk: Working Women
... There's an old saying that when two people get married, six people climb
into bed together - two sets of parents and two lovers. ...
content.monster.com.hk/women/ww010710_005/ - 18k - Cached - Similar pages
There's an old saying that when two people get married, six people climb into bed together - two sets of parents and two lovers. (You can tell how old that saying is; it's more likely to be 10 or 12 people these days).
Re: Hey! Does anyone here HATE Pokemon? -- Life Outside the Box ...
... As far as your own parents not seeing the situation clearly, there's an old saying -
"Denial ain't just a river in Africa." Watch your back, Syntarsus - and ...
www.voy.com/93829/335.html - 15k - Cached - Similar pages
The Old Joel on Software Forum - I don't have a problem, so you ...
... But there's an old saying "When you point your finger at someone else,
your other three fingers are pointing back at yourself". ...
discuss.fogcreek.com/joelonsoftware/ default.asp?cmd=show&ixPost=158570 - 35k - Cached - Similar pages
Stephen Moore on Christmas on National Review Online
... There's an old saying that the big difference between having two kids and three
is that you have to switch from a man-to-man to a zone defense. ...
www.nationalreview.com/balance/balance122001.shtml - 24k - Cached - Similar pages
Redshoes Racing : Features : From T-Cars to Touring Cars
... Tom Chilton - From T-Cars to Touring Cars by Nigel Clark. There's an old saying
that you know you are getting old when policemen look younger every day. ...
www.redshoes-racing.com/Features/TomChilton.php - 11k - Cached - Similar pages
NASA Quest > Aerospace Team Online
... In fact, there's an old saying that, "Anyone who doesn't make mistakes doesn't make
anything else." Learning is about trying, and failing, and trying again ...
quest.arc.nasa.gov/aero/chats/01-11-00tb.html - 31k - Cached - Similar pages
NJ Country Music Scene
... Don't get m wrong, there's an old saying that says if you can do something that
you love to do for a living, that you'll never work another day in your life ...
www.babswinn.com/Archives/Old/Reviews/Doolin8-01.htm - 18k - Cached - Similar pages
Entrepreneur: High on tobacco
... different brands.". There's an old saying that the finest cigars are rolled
on the thighs of the most beautiful women. Abel's been ...
www.bizjournals.com/entrepreneur/ 2003/05/19/1.html?t=printable - 8k - Cached - Similar pages
Amazon.com: Excerpt from Escape from Heaven: Escape from Heaven
... Part 1 - A Call from God. Chapter One. There's an old saying that everybody wants
to go to Heaven but nobody wants to die. That's how it was for me, anyway. ...
www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/ detail/-/1584451920?v=glance&vi=excerpt - 51k - Cached - Similar pages
WinDrivers Computer Tech Support Forums
... aml. There's an old saying that us technicians have come to live by and that is
"Reflect; Repent; Reboot." They are the three R's of technicianhood. ...
forums.windrivers.com/archive/index.php/t-52076 - 11k - Cached - Similar pages
StickySauce.com - 3 Steps To Better Sales Copywriting
... There's an old saying in the "business" that, "a copywriter is a salesperson sitting
in front of a typewriter." True, few of us are using typewriters these days ...
www.stickysauce.com/articles/advertisingpromotion/ 3_steps_to_better_sales_copywriting.htm - 44k - Cached - Similar pages
Almost Famous... There's an old saying that goes "those who cannot create, write reviews." For William Miller (Patrick Fugit), the central figure in writer/director Cameron ...
www.moviemantz.com/movie_reviews/800/almost_famous.html - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

Re: Is anyone actually USING IP QoS?
... PS To those who point that provider ABC already sells mcast service: there's an >
old saying at NASA that with enough thrust even pigs can fly. ...
www.cctec.com/maillists/ nanog/historical/9906/msg00092.html - 7k - Cached - Similar pages
Re: Is anyone actually USING IP QoS?
... PS To those who point that provider ABC already sells mcast service: there's an >
old saying at NASA that with enough thrust even pigs can fly. ...
www.cctec.com/maillists/ nanog/historical/9906/msg00092.html - 7k - Cached - Similar pages
What Does It Mean -- Do Well and Do Good?
What Does It Mean? There's an old saying in business: "You've got to do
well before you can do good.". It's a somewhat tired and ...
www.morethanabank.com/dwdg2.htm - 20k - Cached - Similar pages
Kraft Power Products - Power Solutions - This Old House ...
Perkins helps US East Coast homeowners burn with firewood There's an old saying
that firewood heats twice -- once when you cut it, and once when you burn it. ...
www.kraftpower.com/solutions-perkins.html - 21k - Cached - Similar pages
UFCU: Developing a Budget
... TRUSTED ADVISOR BOAT GUIDE Developing a Budget. There's an old saying in the
boat world: A boat is a hole in the water to throw money into. ...
www.ufcu.org/browse.php?content_name=boat_budget - 38k - Cached - Similar pages
Democrat & Chronicle: Seat lawmakers alphabetically to lower wall ...
Seat lawmakers alphabetically to lower wall between parties. (August 16, 2004) —
There's an old saying about local government: "There's no Democratic or ...
www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ article?AID=/20040816/OPINION02/408160311/-1/ARCHIVES - 27k - Cached - Similar pages
(August 16, 2004) — There's an old saying about local government: "There's no Democratic or Republican way to build a road, or lay a sewer."

Illinois Times: Aldermania: Bull's eye
... There's an old saying about blind pigs. Kind of like the one about broken
watches. Even a blind pig occasionally finds a nut. Even ...
www.illinoistimes.com/gbase/ Gyrosite/Content?oid=oid%3A3105 - 25k - Cached - Similar pages
buildeazy.com garden design question 8
... Native plants often establish quicker than the exotics. Now for the plants.
There's an old saying, don't feed the plants, feed the soil. ...
www.buildeazy.com/question_8.html - 16k - Cached - Similar pages
Calgary Sun Columnist - Jose Rodriguez: World of difference
... COLUMNIST. Fri, July 2, 2004 World of difference. By JOSE RODRIGUEZ -- Calgary
Sun. There's an old saying. Politicians are like diapers. ...
www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Columnists/ Calgary/Jose_Rodriguez/2004/07/02/522012.html - 55k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.canoe.ca ]
There's an old saying. Politicians are like diapers. They both need changing often and for the same reason.
Carroll Best, Bluegrass CD, NCBS
... There's an old saying that you shouldn't mess with success, and Rhonda
Vincent's latest album proves that success isn't static. ...
www.scbs.org/CDreviews/onestepahead.htm - 9k - Cached - Similar pages
SportsShooter.com - News: Road Warrior: Cold Weather Gear for Salt ...
... Hats, gloves, and other stuff you'll need There's an old saying "if your feet are
cold, put on a hat" As it turns out, it's pretty good advice. ...
www.sportsshooter.com/news/615 - 24k - Cached - Similar pages
MetroActive Dining | Saffron Restaurant
... Now there's an old saying: "A man who is stingy with the saffron is capable
of seducing his own grandmother." That's a scary thought. ...
www.metroactive.com/papers/ sonoma/05.18.00/saffron-0020.html - 12k - Sep 21, 2004 - Cached - Similar pages
The Official James Patterson Website: Reading Room
Chapter 3. THERE'S AN OLD SAYING that I've learned to believe in my time as a detective:
Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm. ...
www.twbookmark.com/features/ jamespatterson/chapters/roses3.html - 11k - Cached - Similar pages
NCW--What the Critics Say About Ernest K Gann... to an end. ... There's an old saying that flying is hours of boredom interrupted by moments of sheer terror. That is the essence ...
mockingbird.creighton.edu/NCW/ganncrit.htm - 10k - Cached - Similar pages
Bromley, KY
... Top. By Liz Carey Staff Reporter. There's an old saying that the less you
have to eat, the better a cook you become. Meaning, when ...
www.communitypress.com/BromleyKY/News.asp - 42k - Cached - Similar pages
Rio Grande
... One of the world's most celebrated rivers is almost gone. There's an old saying
in Texas--whiskey is for drinking and water is for fighting. ...
www.acfnewsource.org/cgi-bin/printer.cgi?633 - 8k - Cached - Similar pages