SUX

Mon Sep 27 21:44:05 UTC 2004

On Sep 27, 2004, at 10:39 AM, Bill Mullins wrote:

> Ever heard of someone "taking the slaw" (to fellate)?  That was a new
> one on
> me, that a guy I work with used one day.

i have lived (what i think of as) unimaginably far from a sheltered
life, rich with the experience of fellatio and people talking openly
and enthusiastically about it, but this is a new one on me (and, it
seems, on google).  i'd guess it was a novel metaphor, based on the
shape of pieces of slaw, possibly on the texture or even taste/smell
("taking/chewing/eating the ika" would be a *really* good metaphor, but
i don't recall having heard it, more's the pity).

i'm fairly squicked by the fact that pieces of slaw are *sliced*.  not
a pretty picture.

arnold