R r

Rachel E. Shuttlesworth rshuttle at BAMA.UA.EDU
Thu Sep 30 20:10:02 UTC 2004

I heard this pronunciation from several of my BE-speaking middle school
teachers (probably in their 70s now), natives of Alabama.
Rachel

--

Rachel E. Shuttlesworth
CLIR Post-Doctoral Fellow
University of Alabama Libraries
Box 870266, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35487-0266
Office: 205.348.4655/ Fax:205.348.8833
rachel.e.shuttlesworth at ua.edu