Dave Wilton's Dictionary; Salad Dressing-ed

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Fri Apr 1 22:19:38 UTC 2005

Thanks for the plugs. It's my attempt at combining my day job in Silicon Valley
with my love of language. I don't know how far it will go, but that's the great
thing about the web, you can publish preliminary/partially completed stuff.

I'm serious about collecting citations of business speak. I've finally got a
back-end database to store them. Finding the cites is the most laborious part
of the work, so any submissions will be much appreciated.

--
Dave Wilton
dave at wilton.net
http://www.wilton.net/dave.htm