Alley-Oop

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 8 13:03:31 UTC 2005

Jeez, it was a cartoon character. No one remembers?
I've got to get a tooth attached in an hour, and then I've got to go do
parking tickets in a room with no air. The dust in that room is incredible. What a
freaking life. By the way, that horrible OUP book was just mentioned on ANS-L!
There was an ANS message about www.catch-word.com. Check it out.
Thursday's AM-NEW YORK had these:
CRAWLERWAY--Cape Canaveral, Florida path for the space shuttle.
WIFETIME--Slang for Lifetime television network.
Barry Popik
(Am I runing for office? Did I go to sleep? Am I awake? Is this the real
life? Is this just fantasy?)