Su Doku; Guerrilla Shooting

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 8 14:43:26 UTC 2005

SU DOKU--This is a new game in the New York Post. See www.sudoku.com. Is it
generic and should it be in the OED?
GUERRILLA SHOOTING--Yes, I know about "guerrilla filmmaking." But this sounds
like "gorilla shooting." From an article about the new movie FEVER PITCH in
today's AM-NEW YORK, pg. 12, col. 2:
You decide, as he (Jimmy Fallon--ed.) talks about guerrilla shooting a scene
at the winning game of World Series '04.
COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC: TODAY'S HOROSCOPES
I just got my tooth (temporary cap) attached. These free newspapers have
horoscopes, and I check them for fun. Here goes.
METRO: Situations that may have caused you frustrations in the past can be
turned into something positive.
NEW YORK POST: There can be no regrets and no backward glances. Do what you
have to do and move on. Today's solar eclipse indicates that even if you have
to change your life completely, even if you have to move to the ends of the
earth, you will find the happiness you have been seeking. Staying where you are,
how you are, is simply not an option.
OK, back to the room without windows, without air, and all the dust, for
eight straight hours.