Track Pizza

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Apr 23 03:20:34 UTC 2005

TRACK PIZZA
Does anyone have anything on "track pizza"? Will it be in the next HDAS? It appears to be someone who throws himself or herself in front of a train, becoming a bloody mess ("pizza"). It appears to be from NY.
(GOOGLE & GOOGLE GROUPS)
London Underground Map, Tube stations & lines - where to find the ...
... are more deadly than banana skins, though not as lethal as
suicidal "one-unders" (or "track pizza", to use a "lovely" piece of New York Slang). ...
victorian.fortunecity.com/finsbury/254/maps.html - 89k - Cached - Similar pages
The New Yorker: Fiction
... I should have been a railroad-track pizza, a double Indian pepperoni with ... Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina ...
newyorker.com/fiction/content/?030421fi_fiction - 94k - Cached - Similar pages

gamers experimentations - Powered by XMB 1.8
... A friend of mine who lives in NY now was home for the weekend and we always watch
new movies that ... But there ARE no cool kids, they're fucking track pizza! ...
gamers.experimentations.org/boards/ viewthread.php?goto=lastpost&tid=2523 - 60k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages
ProbeTalk.com Forums
... believe this snack is so good and so good for you!" LF Hurleyville, NY But wait ... When
i had tunersnacks instead of chips or track pizza i dropped my 60 foot form ...
forums.probetalk.com/archive/index.php/t-1701087791 - 12k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages
Bing bing bing (was Re: subway suicide)
... instead of announcing the fact that someone has become track pizza, although "next ...
edu Daniel Case Prodigy: WDNS15D State University of New York at Buffalo ...
alt.folklore.urban - Jul 10 1993, 3:06 pm by Daniel B Case - 38 messages - 30 authors
(FACTIVA)
Art and Books - Tubular hells Iain Sinclair revels in the subversive ideas of one who pounds the platforms.
By IAIN SINCLAIR.
801 words
The Daily Telegraph
3
English
(c) 2001 Telegraph Group Limited, London

Tunnel Visions:
Journeys of an
Underground Philosopher
by Christopher Ross
178pp, Fourth Estate, #12
 You will learn about the jumpers ("track pizza"), the cardiac victims with spat-out false teeth, the care-in-the-community wanderers of passageways.
COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC: WHERE DID BARRY POPIK EAT?
COPPOLA'S on Third Avenue, near 27th Street. Not related to Francis Ford Coppola. I thought I'd try some Italian pasta before Passover. I ordered some ravioli and it was good, but $22?? For like five pieces? $12 for a slim piece of eggplant appetizer? I was told that the place is good for desserts, and my $7 dessert was the best part of the meal. At about $50, one of my most expensive meals, OK but expensive.