How did we miss this one? (the "whizzinator")

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Apr 24 20:22:03 UTC 2005

At 3:44 PM -0400 4/24/05, Sam Clements wrote:
>Here's
>http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:muCuRGFk1QkJ:www.disputes.org/decisions/0784.htm+whizzinator+1999&hl=en
>
>a Google cache of the trademark/infringement case between the
>"Urinator"(1998) and the "Whizzinator."  The Tennessee company seems to
>think they have a leg up on the whizz guys.
>
>Strikes me as just a pissing match.
>
>sam clements

Oops, sorry; please ignore that penultimate message, which was
supposed to be for Ron's eyes only (the one about Albuquerque, not
the one about "pissed off", although you're free to ignore that one
too).

This is all very sad.  It makes one wonder about the pennant-winning
Phillies team of 1950, a.k.a. the Whiz Kids.  Some of them were
pretty bulked up.