Fwd: retro "psych"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 25 18:27:11 UTC 2005

Gotta be.  In fact, this may be the true etymology, dating from a period when Western outlaws didn't do any robbin' or thievin' without consultin' their psychic.

JL

Laurence Horn <laurence.horn at YALE.EDU> wrote:
[snip]

--Larry, now wondering if there's anyone out there who confuses
"psychic" with "sidekick"