retro "psych"

Wed Apr 27 05:49:12 UTC 2005

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Benjamin Zimmer wrote:

#I guess I just bristled at the implication that it's primarily the ignernt
#"schoolkids" who would use the "psyche" spelling.

I read this list in digest form, and the digest isn't sorted by subject but
by chronology, more or less, so I am likely to start replying to a post
before reading other people's replies that appear downthread. I think that's
where the "schoolkids" reference came from.

That, and the fact that between one thing and another I am working to
god-awful hours: it's quarter to two in the morning here and I'm still at my
office. My son just instant-messaged me to be sure I was all right.

-- Mark  -_-
[This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.]