New coinage?

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Mon Aug 8 22:14:55 UTC 2005

Unfortunately I don't remember now whether this was in Ohio or Tennessee,
but my wife attended a presentation of some sort by a local policeman, who
answered a question from the audience by saying, "As long as you don't
reckless-drive" (stress on the "reckless").

Peter McGraw

--On Monday, August 08, 2005 5:06 PM -0500 "Gordon, Matthew J."