Doll Talk: CFM; hoohoo (& other) display stands

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Tue Aug 9 19:32:23 UTC 2005

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 03:15:05PM -0400, Laurence Horn wrote:
> At 9:40 AM -0400 8/9/05, Mark A. Mandel wrote:
> >My wife, who collects dolls and makes clothing for them, saw this on one of
> >her doll forums.
> >
> >-- Mark A. Mandel
> >(by hand)

Yes, it's "Come Fuck Me". _The F-Word_ has a 1990 example from
Pam Munro's _Slang U_ (unusually referring to a skirt; it's
usually footwear). Antedatings welcome. _fuck-me_ adj. is from
the early 1970s.

Jesse Sheidlower
OED