Doll Talk: CFM; hoohoo (& other) display stands

Tue Aug 9 23:14:05 UTC 2005

On Aug 9, 2005, at 18:52, Baker, John wrote:
> Just as popular, and in fact beating fuck-me shoes on Google, are
> fuck-me boots.[...] The earliest on Google Groups is from
> 7/31/1991: "what is a drug? anything that affects your behavior?
> like a miniskirt and fuck-me boots?"

Earlier (though not earlier than the plain adjective, as Jesse says),
and to me the canonical form, are "fuck-me pumps." The post is 1990,
but it seems to quote a message from March 27, 1989.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sex/msg/93e5eb07e5864f7d

"She took off her coat and stood there in an nuderwire bra with the
tips cut out for her big nipples, a red garter belt, seamed red opera
hose, and 3-inch red fuck-me pumps."

For some reason I always associate "fuck-me pumps" and "toe cleavage"
with Candace Bushnell, probably because I heard them both first while
I was working at the New York Observer where she wrote her regular
columns that inspired the television show "Sex in the City."

Grant Barrett
gbarrett at worldnewyork.org