odd relative, a nd more

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Sat Dec 10 17:27:27 UTC 2005

Hmmmm. I find Ron's example neither Southern nor restricted to
[+human] direct objects. Michiganders are full of stuff like "I had
to go to school really early yesterday, which it annoyed me a lot to
have to do." They seem particularly susceptible to this when they are
in a "high style" mode.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston