F*** with = have sex with?

Mon Dec 12 19:29:32 UTC 2005

For the meaning "have sex with", the verb "to fuck" does not take a
preposition AFAIK.

It may very well be that "fuck with" is not an idiom here (but perhaps this
use has an idiomatic meaning other than have sex), but this use with the
preposition "with" stymies me. Is it new, a mistake...? It reminds me of
non-native English speakers saying things like "marry with" or "discuss
about".

* * * * *
Benjamin Barrett
Baking the World a Better Place