F*** with = have sex with?

James Landau jjjrlandau at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Dec 14 01:01:32 UTC 2005

Somewhat off-topic, but my Drill Sergeant in Basic Training came up with
this gem:
"Don't fuck with the cooks, and if they fuck with you, I'll fuck them over."

Two different meanings of "fuck with" in one sentence.  "Don't disturb
(mild) the cooks, and if they cause trouble (much more serious) for you, I
will (something)."

> --larry, proud to have been under the same covers as Prof. Quang,
> literarily speaking

assuming this was a hardback or paperback, just not a stack of mimeographed
sheets stapled together with the title page on top, then the word
"literally" can also be used.

       - James A. Landau      *** new address JJJRLandau at earthlink.net ****