Santa Claus is Comin' to Town (1935?); Sleighing Songs (1804-1857)

Wed Dec 14 16:26:29 UTC 2005

Cause Wikipedia is written by people who don't do primary source
research.  Any yahoo can write an entry.

On the other hand, you (Barry) can enter correct information.  Better to
light a candle, etc.

On another OT:  It does no good at all to paste links from ProQuest
Historical Newspapers into your posts.  They are only good for the
computer and session you have originally found them in.  We can't open
them.  And they really clutter up an email.