F*** with = have sex with?

Wed Dec 21 20:03:52 UTC 2005

Based just on the context here, the meanings look identical to me. It could
be that the new recruits are doing nasty things to the cooks, like putting
rats in their stew, or that they are just giving them a hard time about the
food. Similarly, the cooks could be doing something serious like putting an
enema in somebody's food or just slopping the stew over onto the peas.

* * * * *
Benjamin Barrett
Baking the World a Better Place
www.hiroki.us