"Thanksgiving on a Roll" (1994)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 21 03:36:03 UTC 2005

THANKSGIVING ON A ROLL--341 Google hits
I walked to midtown to collect my free ticket to the Bloomberg  inauguration,
then passed by Carve unique sandwiches, 47th and Eighth Avenue,
_www.carvedeli.com_ (http://www.carvedeli.com) .
Some sandwiches include "Del Favero" and "Pork San Juan."
Thanksgiving on a Roll" should be interesting to the "Sandwich Lady" and  the
"Thanksgiving/Turkey Guy."
(CARVE MENU)
Thanksgiving on a Roll $9
Rotisserie Turkey, Foccada
Apple Stuffing, Carve's
Special Cranberry Mayo
on Ciabatta
_Return of the Killer Toast_
(http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.sf.fandom/browse_thread/thread/306bda5965032c10/7d7bd32e9d78e4a8?lnk=st&q="thanksgivin
g+on+a+roll"&rnum=1&hl=en#7d7bd32e9d78e4a8)
... (I  mention this because I was recently treated to a "thanksgiving on  a
roll" sandwich
at a local restaurant--turkey, stuffing, and  cranberries on some crusty ...

_rec.arts.sf.fandom_
(http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.sf.fandom?lnk=sg&hl=en)  -  Oct 6 1997, 10:45 pm by Kevin J. Maroney - 357 messages - 89
authors
_$25  and Under_
(http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?index=0&did=116554084&SrchMode=1&sid=1&Fmt=10&VInst=PROD&VType=PQD&RQT=309&VName=HNP&TS=1135135674&clientId
=65882)
Eric Asimov. New  York Times (1857-Current file). New York, N.Y.: Feb 4,
1994. p. A20 (1  page) :
(Review of Chat 'n' Chew, 10 East 16th Street--ed.)
For those with lesser appetites, sandwiches are generous and satisfying,
like "Thanksgiving on a roll" ($6.95), which combines turkey, stuffing and
cranberry sauce on grilled sourdough bread.