WOTY preview

Chris Waigl cwaigl at FREE.FR
Sat Dec 24 19:08:43 UTC 2005

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:57:46 -0500, Mark A. Mandel typed:

> Benjamin Zimmer said:
>     >>>>>

> VHdvIGVhcmx5IHByZXNzIHNpZ2h0aW5ncy4uLgoKaHR0cDovL3d3dy5tY2FsbC5jb20vbmV3cy9s
> b2NhbC9hbGwtYTFfNXdvcmRzZGVjMjMsMCwxODEyMDA1LnN0b3J5Cmh0dHA6Ly93d3cuY2FuYWRh
> LmNvbS92YW5jb3V2ZXJzdW4vbmV3cy9zdG9yeS5odG1sP2lkPWE5OGYzYWVlLWRjNDItNDRhMy05
> ZTAyLWUzZmZiYmRlMDMxOSZrPTQwOTkyCgoKCi0tQmVuIFppbW1lcgo=
>
>  <<<<<
>
> Would you mind putting that in clear for those of us who have lost
> our Captain Midnight decoder rings? ;-)

For those whose e-mail client doesn't offer the possibility of
decoding BASE64 once the Content-Transfer-Encoding header has been
stripped: Ben posted these two links

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-a1_5wordsdec23,0,1812005.story
http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=a98f3aee-dc42-44a3-9e02-e3ffbbde0319&k=40992

The header stripping is done, I believe, by the mailing list
software. It should be very easy to correct this for whoever
maintains the script.

Chris Waigl